We are looking for a Dispatch Coordinator who will be responsible overseeing and managing the day to day activities of the project managers and production team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment. Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment and service vehicles for normal installation, service or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. Answering all calls in a timely manner being main point of contact with customers to schedule workers. Maintain accurate attendance roster of technicians and helpers as well as monitoring all schedule routes and provides customers and other department with job updates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently managing and supporting the daily work schedule of approximately 10+ production team members
- Ensures the production planner is maintained and proactively fills appointment gaps due to customer cancellations/rescheduling in order to maximize capacity planning.
- Manage and supervise vehicle and equipment movement
- Working closely with the customer service coordinators to ensure the essential actions are taken to ensure that each job is handled correctly
- Updating job tickets as necessary
- Efficiently and effectively planning routes to service calls based on availability and skill sets, customer equipment and needs, geographical location, and latest information in the database.
- Identifies issues/problems/concerns regarding production team and call-center productivity based on continual communication and working with technicians and the call center. Informs department Manager and/or area management of issues/problems/concerns requiring their attention and action.
- High School Diploma (GED) required
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to work the evening shift 3pm-11pm, weekends 7am-4pm, overtime as needed and some holidays
- High level of listening skills and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience dispatching is desirable.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to prioritize work based on service demands.
- Must be comfortable switching rapidly between tasks with no loss in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, local geographical areas (streets, highways, cities, and towns).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation: $18-25/ hour